Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Subway Slugga

I wanted to get off this Vietnam business, but I keep getting mail from people who don't know jack sh**!! They keep telling me I'm wrong. It didn't go down like that. I'm not a real vet.

alsjdfk

not a real vet? Say that to my face Jack.

Cloverfield77 writes: "Jimmy, if that is your real name, you're such a liar and a disgrace to the US. It's people like you that make so many look so bad. There is no way in hell you did those things in Vietnam. If I didn't know this was a 'serious' blog, I would be laughing at your stupid antics. Come on, you made an air strip by having 10 guys with M60's unload into a unknown jungle??? Dude, you need a real big reality check. It turns out you really believe this nonsense. That scares me even more."

Yo! Cloverfield, is that you're real name??? I doubt it. It sounds funky to my nose. So are you real man? Are you for real??

I'll tell you one more thing I did down there in Nam. I don't like to talk about it, cuz it brings back the backflashes. But seriously. This is some crazy ... OMG I'm ....

No comments: