Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Jan, isn't that a girl's name??

During my industrious carrier I worked along side a freak named Jan. The first time I saw him I thought, "WTF? Isn't that a girl's name?"

Jan was an old white guy. He looked like the old man from the tv show 'Kung Fu.' He smelled like wet dog. Incidently, in another post I will talk about how I made it to brown-black belt. it's higher then black belt. Form of special Morocon Kung Fu called Hummus Fu. More on that shit later.... back to Jan.

He gave us old timer's a bad name. He was OLD! Older then me... I think.

Where I"m shar[ p like a tak, Jan was old and weak. He couldn't keeps up with the man from nam!

I'm stil here, and he's gone. You see, and let this be a lesson to you sons, life will knock on your door and say "time to put up or shut up." That time came for good ol' Jan the man.

You see, he had to put up. We lost a bunch of people in that old office building - lazy farts went on vacation. VACATION??? There ain't no VACATION in IT! Well I take Vacation, but not them. They're the grunts. And Jan had to be the go-to person, while his whole damn team was on the runs. He couldn't handle it. He worked to midnight most nights. He couldn't manage the LOAD, son. I was ASHAMED. ASHAMED of an old man, acting like an old man. Drink some Ginko Bilboa! Build those mind muscles brotha!

After his team came back, he was gone. They said he asked to retire... but I no's better. HE got the AXE. Grey heads, fall fast! That's why an old man like me, who lasts it in this industry like me... is a special opp of a different color. I last long, because of my intellegence.

you know what really got old Jan in the dump? I heard from reliable sources... he was a satanist! WTF???

I know the rules:
1. FIGHT hard
2. PLAY harder
3. Lie in spoken words, tell truth in print
4. Spend time with the laddies
5. Live by God's word

That's the secret. It keeps you young. It keeps you sharp. I dont know why I'm thinking about old Jan today.. maybe cause I just saw Kung Fu Volume I on DVD at Best Buy. Hell yeah! Stay tuned for my next post on Real Kung Fu..

Thar ya go sons! Live by the 5 codes of King Jimmy... you can' tgo wrong!!1

No comments: