Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The King Has Landed...

At his new home... Blogspot.

To all my long time admirers and friends, please bookmark this for frequent updates.

I intend to use this as my tell-all.

I will talk about my time in the military, time in the trenches of Vietnam, my time spent at JPL/NASA. I will also disclose my amazing life, in full detail to those of my fans who wait on every word.

I will allow three emails a day to be read by me, King James. All my fans need do is send me an email (btw. I will disclose how *I* invented Email, before Al Gore even thought about the internet) to: jimmyjameskingiii@gmail.com

But before I get into my amazing and envious life, I want all of you to know that things in life don't come free. If you want any advice, you must pay the Oracle (btw. I helped redesign the Borland's Oracle kernel in 1973) - Me. My paypal account is pending. Till then, I'm offering temporary free advice. Write me... I will answer... FOR FREE, for a limited time.

ABOUT THE MAN
I'm a Harvard Fellow - I gradunated with honors.
Before Harvard I worked in the Blues and Jazz music industries. Out of a disagreement with the establishment I went into the Military (after Harvard.)
The Military taught me a LOT. It showed me how life works. Kid's today just don't know how tough it is...
I fought in Vietnam.
When I returned to the states I was hailed a hero by my hometown. I traveled all over the world... to Korea, Nickelebock, Her Majesty's UK, Germany, Italy all over this crazy planet.
After the military I went to school again. I was working through school when I did some government jobs.... super secret stuff.
After I left college, and rebuilt the Unix Kernel that is in most distro's today, I decided to try my hand at something different... I helped build the B2 bomber. One of my initial designs was the "Auto Pilot Pilot" soon after the B2 project, I began work on the Mars Land Rover... Ha! I got some stories about that!
I helped test some of our ICBM's (Inter-Continental Boom Massles) over Canadian Air Space!! Those Canadians tried to catch our prototypes with nets! Again, more on that later.
In between those periods of my life where I was learning and building, I was also helping people. I assisted a wrongfully incarcerated young black man to get his freedom.

You might be asking yourself by now, this guy's a saint. Hell, mother fuck'n yeah I am. But I wasn't always this clean. There was a time when I had to stand before a congressional hearing... more on that later.

I just wanted to give you an idea of the man behind the legend: King James

No comments: