Friday, February 8, 2008

Been Awhile

I just got back from the hospital.

I first want to thank God, for saving my life (again.)

I also want to thank each of you for your kind support. A few shots out to Mike and Larry. You guys really stood by me in the operating room... well you couldn't stand there, but you looked on from the window.

To Deb I just want to say, thanks. I know it's hard for you to get out of your house, now that you're 90 years old. But I appreciated the prayers.

To the rest of you who cared, thanks so much. I'm crying, right now. Your warm letters and gifts in the hospital did me so much good.

To the rest of you... FUCK you. You jackballs write me saying I'm a liar. I'm a psycho. I'm NOT a Vietnam Viet. I'm NOT Black. My name isn't Jimmy King. F U! Your all lucky I'm hooked up to a breathalizer... or I'd be clock'n each you in turn.

So to set the story straight, let me tell you all what happened.

As some of you know, I've been having flash backs... or back flashes. Whatever the hell it's called. where you step into a time before. Like reliving. Last thing I remember was writing this blog... I heard voices. Little voices in the Kitchen.

In the kitchen there ... I can't talk about it. It might bring on another Backflash. So let me change the subject.

Let's talk about something a lot more positive... like my amazing adventure in Folsom. I worked as a security guard there... I practiced a mind control technique called Black Dianetics. I learned it from a guy who left some church. He called it "Black Dianetics" and it enables you to control out of control people. I was trying it out as a security guard there. One day while on beat, we had a "code 9 Blue Stat" that's a term meaning we have a major incident.

Turns out some rowdy new guy was trying to cause a riot. He got fifteen different prisoners to start going nuts. They were using the bedsheets as a shield, while they threw shit at the guards. So we moved in. I tried out Black Dianetics for the first time....

One prisoner was snarling at me... and I shouted, "Tell me a time when you lived!"

Like Black Magic, it worked. He stood their frozen, lost in thought. His eyes glazed over. It worked!!!! So I took my black baton and slammed it into his lower jaw.

Next two more left the guards they were fighting and turned on me... they obviously saw I was the Alpha.

"Tell me when you were a father's son!" I shouted at one, and he looked at me perplexed. Before attacking him, I turned to the other prisoner and screamed, "Show me something you couldn't have if you could have it!" He too looked stunned.

Black Dianetics was working. It caused me to confound them. Then I began inflicting the pain of the Folsom Security Guards. While I beat on them, I screamed "You can't breathe." "you are blind" "you are scared of your mama"

According to Black Dianetics, the pain they recieved will be like hypnotic suggestions. They couldn't do shit. Now they are scared of their mama's, and think they're blind! HAHAHAHAHA

Although I heard thye never went blind... I still relish that day. It was my last week on that job. That was a job I had working my way through Harvard. It taught me a lot.. in fact more then Harvard did!

No comments: