Friday, February 8, 2008

CIA & FBI

Serpentor2000 asks, "JIMMY! Love the blog. Sorry you were in the Hospital, are you feeling better now? Hey can you talk about your time working with the FBI? You mentioned it on the msg board."

Thanks Serpentor2000. I appreciate your kind words. I know a lot of people were really worried for me. But I pulled through. Hell, I beat Ecoli, died on a operating table (3 times!!) and survived Vietnam. I'm a winner.

About your request... I believe if you go back to the Message board I said CIA. However I have worked for both agencies. That's A FACT jack. Personally I like the CIA better. They have much more funding, and can afford my hourly rate (That's $250/hr for those of you wondering.)

It all started in the Winter of 1995. I was in Chicago at the time, and was ran my own private contracting business for the US Government. I specialized in highly technigul opperations. Things that take a computer expert to know. I worked with A.I., Kernel Structures, Data Streams, Algorythms, and Encryptian. Yeah, I was good. I had another guy on my team. He worked for me. But he was useless. We'll call him "Jabba." Jabba ended up running away with my blueprints, designs and other high sensitive information. I'll tell you more about that if you like, later. It's an interesting story, as it tells how far the arms of Uncle Sam can go to reach someone like Jabba.

When I first started my own business I was able to secure a defense contract. I dont know if you ever worked for the defense department Serpentor2000 but it's different then a regular company.
First of all you get a code name. Mine was KING J.
Second, you are paid primo. I wouldn't even consider a defense job these days unless they were talking $300/hr.
Third, you have to be willing to forgo your comforts. You may be contacted at all times of the day or NIGHT.
Fourth, you travel a LOT. You'll go all over the world, if need be.

I'll give you a real world example Serpentor2000. There was one defense gig I took... I can't disclose much. But I can say this. I had to meet regularly with two government opperatives. One was FBI, and the other was CIA. We would meet in the most unusual of locations. Sometimes a shoe store, other times a Walmart. We called these locations, "Checkpoints." When I had to deliver code, I had to go through two checkpoints - one FBI and one CIA... just to get the code reviewed!! Imagine that man. Crazy, huh?

So like here's a real world example:
I go to Maple St. and Melbourne Ave. in downtown Chicago. It's cold as HELL. I'm told to go to a Circle K on the corner there. All I'm told is "go there now." So I get my code on a 3.5" floppy set and put it in my air sealed briefcase and get over there. The agent will come up to you. In my case he looked like a bum. This smell guy walks up to me and starts talking. I say "where do I go now?" he says, "You pass man, go to 'The General' auto Repair downtown." He gives me a bottle of wine. That is my "Token" as they call it. You may have heard of "tokens" that's what it means. I will give this "Token" at the next checkpoint.

So I go to "The General" Auto Repair in downtown Chicago. Once there I am approached by a young lady in the office. She takes the bottle from me and says "Get in the green car." In the auto repair shop is a green car. I get in. Keys are inside. A note says, "KING J: Drive to " and has directions to a office building. It also says, "Take elevator to 14th floor. Get out. Walk down steps to floor below."

I drive there man, and do that. On the 13th floor is a Optical reader. It checks my eye and opens a locked door. I enter. It's dark as hell. Red, twirling lights are spinning on the ceiling like every 100 feet.

I can't say what happens after that - as it's sealed by a congressional hearing. But I can say that's what it's like working for the Government.

Also - when you fly on airplanes, you oftentimes will fly in with the pilot. I was told to do so on several occasions. The reason is, you're carrying Top SECRET stuff. If your plane goes down, they want to know where to send the divers... The Cockpit is ALWAYS the place of choice. Why else do you think they put the BLACK BOX there???

The work I did for my contracting term, helped our government become the mighty nation it is today. I am a HERO. I know that now. I have helped save so many lives with my many inventions: Auto Pilot Pilot, Land Rover Technologies, Nanopachines, Improved Linux Kernels for the Medical Industry. I've done a lot... Maybe I'll talk more about the government work later... Like the time I was flown by government unmarked, Black Helicopters and landed in Harvard!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JIMMY! after carefully reading all of your blog entries, i can say that i feel like i know you. i am glad to know of someone who has accomplished as much as you have. from the cia all the way to your military days in 'nam you are truly a self made hero.

if it wasnt for you, this country would probably be in the shitter. i cant help but to feel envious. i am 31 y/o and havent accomplished 1/5 of what you have. i work on my papa's farm and take care of my aging grandparents and my disabled little brother. i dream of one day being as successful as you...working in the cia, fighting ecoli, fighting the VCs and working in the "I.T." world. what exactly does "I.T." stand for? i think it means Intratracheal, right? or does it mean Immunotherapy. whatever the damn thing means, it sounds so damn awesome.

another thing that draws my interest to you...is your hourly rate. $250/hr is a lot of money. my papa only makes $19,234.23 a year. if we started selling watermelons we could make more money, but papa only wants to sell fertilizer. can you teach me how to build things?

like ryan seacrest (he is from my hometown), Serp2000 is OUT. peace dawg.