Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Glamor Shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Yeah that's right.

I just opened my 8th business... brand new... opened today. I call it, "J.F.K's HOT shots."

This new business venture of mine will make YOU look HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELL, Glamor shots can eat my [edited on March 4, 2008]

Yeah. I hate those guys. They say they make you look "Glmorus" but in the end you look like you always do with funky hair.

Not at my studio. My state of the art studio is located in quiet residential district of Beverly Hills Adjacent. The studio comes with great furnishings... and home trappings. I have a stove, refrig., and food for the models. YOU WONT GO HUNGRY HERE. I even have a BED in case you get tired!

Our equipment is STATE OF THE ART!!! I shoot exclusively on an Olympus Sylus 810 (for those of you not in the know, that's a high end camera.) I have several umbrella's, flash units, ultra violet and infra red film choices. I can also make major big prints (poster size!!!)

We keep our models happy, so it comes out in your J.F.K's HOT Shot (TM.)

We're different then those other places. I have a team of high tech industry folks who make you look good. We got dresses that were once worn by the highest class [censored by legal aid: Jimmy replace this comment with Less 'descriptive' Text when you get a chance - S. Chu] in town!!!!

Beverly Hills Adjacent, is filled with that [censored by legal aid S. Chu - don't use the word 'tail' - please use another world more PC - Replace this text Jimmy before you publish this entry.]

I also went out at all costs to get good legal representation on this new venture. The BLT (Benefit Legal Team) of Uruguay. These guys catch all mistakes and make sure nothing GOES OUT with out it being spotless and perfect. This protects both your interests, as well as MINE.

We require a legal disclaimer signed before any and all photoshoots, so your [legal aid S. Chu: Jimmyou can't use the word "naked" here. Please find an alternate word/description] body looks HOT for a professional publication.

Like I said gents, this is my 8th business venture... I'm still selling the Rabbit Stew (TM), selling off-shore real estate, life insurance, consulting as a Unix Kernel Developer, Enginner, Septic Tank Salesman, and FBI Operative (well not anymore but i'm willing to return to the bizness on that one.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JFK,

Wow, one great idea after another! If you don't know me, I am Ronald M. Popeil an inventor and marketing personality, best known for my direct response marketing company Ronco. I am also well known for my appearances in infomercials for the Showtime Rotisserie ("Set it, and forget it!") and for saying, "But wait, there's more!" and "Now how much would you pay?" Each phrase followed the addition of another item or feature to the catalog of a product's advantages or attachments.

I love helping small to medium business owners with fresh ideas! I would like to tell about creating a catch phrase. When you hear "set it and forget it" you think of me, when you hear "your way right away" you think of Burger King. You need something like this for your photograpy studio and your rabbit stew to help connect with the mass public.

Because I admire your business ideas and humanitarian efforts I would like provide my suggestions:

JFK Hot Shots
"We put the glam in glamour"
"We can make anyone look good"
"We specialize for match.com profiles"

Rabbit Stew
"Rabbits are our friends"
"Make your weaksauce rabbit turn into a beast"
"Cuz' yo rabbit be weak"

That is a just a start to what I am thinking. Email directly at ron@ronco.com.

Take Care